Tuesday, September 28, 2010

How To Please The Football Gods

Either the football gods exist, or I am psychic. Or both. Either way, I am going to gloat about correctly predicting a Green Bay turnover against the Bears Monday night. Don't believe me? Well check this out: http://twitter.com/ChiGuy1991/status/25751460844. This was about five minutes before Tim Jennings recovered a James Jones fumble forced by Brian Urlacher.

What was the offering? I put a football under a Bears hat and placed it on my pillow. And the incense? I momentarily lit a lighter. And just like that, I pleased the football gods enough to have them grant my wish.

Fun fact: That hat is the same hat in the picture above and where the name of this blog is derived. There's something special about that hat.

Until next time, Orange Hat Guy

No comments:

Post a Comment